- Inventions / Reinventions
- #BachUpsideDown: Bach’s Goldberg Variations in chromatic inversion, explained
- Ruben the Squirrel & the Boston Marathon bombing
- Lee Konitz, 1927 – 2020
- Week 4, Improvising with Algorithms
- Week 2, Improvising with Materials
- Week 1, Improvising with Keys and Intervals
- Week 3, Improvising with Ideas
- A Few Things I’ve Learned About Livestreaming
- TriadSculpture for sale
I grew up near form these places, amzing, isnt’ it ? 🙂
Great pictures !
Yeah, the Normandy coast is unbelievable. It’s hard to take a bad picture out there.
You have an eye for composition, Dan!
Thank you Karen!
These shots are just beautiful! I’m jealous of your talent! 🙂